C/O Berlin presents “Talents 14”

On Friday March 13 the C/O Berlin shows “Talents 14”. Bare, sparsely furnished rooms and introverted women and girls, barely present to their surroundings – the starkly reduced photographs of Oskar Schmidt are both portraits and interiors. Date: Friday, 13 March Time: 19:00 Berlin, 1pm NYC, 02:00 Saturday Singapore Where: C/O Berlin Discuss the photos with other art lovers and …

Indie Tuesday – Meet Super 700 at the MOTOR Club Today!

The rocketing Super 700 stop by at the virtual MOTOR Club and are to present their latest single release “S.T.T.S.M.C.” and chat with fans! After the septet caused a fury with their self titled debut album (released 2006 at MOTOR Music), the first single “Tango” from their fresh album “Lovebites” already smelled like a break through. Now MOTOR Digital in …

Reminder: vote in our latest poll

Dear Twinizens, I would just like to ask for a quick vote in the latest poll “Are things improving in Twinity?”. It just takes a second – choose your answer and then click submit. The poll can be found to the right in the sidebar, or right here. [poll=19] Thanks!

Closing party of THE SPIRIT contest today!

Our THE SPIRIT contest ended last weekend…and you might be the winner! We would like to show you the contributions & celebrate in the shady atmosphere of the Spirit Eventhall. Of course the contest winners will be announced; be there if you want to know first who gets a cool original THE SPIRIT action figure or a movie poster signed …

New poll: Are things improving in Twinity?

Dear Twinizens, Recently, we talked to you about your feedback, and gave you an update on our development work. We’d like to ask your general impression of progress in the Twinity beta. Please vote in our new poll “Are things improving in Twinity?” You’ll find the poll on the right-hand side, below the blog categories and blogroll. Thanks, jeremy

Taking your Twinity feedback seriously

Lately, we’ve been getting a lot of feedback about Twinity, not all of it positive, but we’re listening. I wanted to take a few moments to share some of the feedback, and what we’re doing to try to continue to make Twinity better for you.

Shop till You Drop in Twinity!

While you may not be able to afford to remodel your real world apartment, you can find great deals on virtual furniture in Twinity! Visit our Stylepark and Living Rooms shops and browse through impressive rooms of luxury goods. Our modern and stylish furniture displays will inspire you to design your own unique apartment in Twinity! OK, so you’ve got …

Twinizens, welcome to 2009

Dear Twinizens, It’s a brand new year in Twinity, as well as in the real world. We want to wish you all the best for the year to come, and promise you that we will continue to develop Twinity. I have said before, and I would like to emphasize again that Twinity would not be possible without you, your support, …