today we just released a small patch to Twinity that includes the following changes:
- You can now share on Facebook whenever you win a new badge in Twinity.
- We fixed a bug with teleporting to users in the city reported by Lourenco
- We fixed a problem with the dance game once you reach level 10 reported by Bill
- We fixed a bug with light properties reported by Ray
- We removed the Notecard feature, because no-one really ever used it 🙂
- We fixed a bug with special characters in the profile slogan text
- We resorted the context-menu for places a bit, to make it more usable
And last bug not least, we did a big refactoring to the library window code. You do not see much of it because most changes are internally, but we hope you can feel the speedup of the menu. Now items are loaded much faster and they show as soon they arrive from the server.
We hope these changes make Twinity more enjoyable to you 🙂
Next in line is a bigger release that probably will take a few more weeks to complete. In this release we plan to add a more elaborate task system, with tasks, points, levels and special features you can earn by leveling up 😛
Also a new shop is planned to open next week, so stay tuned!
All the best