We got some very fair constructive criticism from a Twinity member over at Wangxiang’s blog. I’ll summarize some of his points:
- We at Metaversum have a lot to learn from these events
- The objective of the event needs to be better defined; he thinks they should be general q&a sessions
- The 1900 time is not ideal
- The locations need to be bigger
- The mixed voice/chat was confusing – pick one, and voice probably isn’t ideal for a meeting like this because you don’t know who’s talking
Wangxiang – you are right, we have a lot to learn. Thank you for your feedback!