We’re finally ready to announce the Twinity beta. Things aren’t 100% firm yes, but here’s what we can say.
- The exact start date isn’t set, but we’ll start during the next few weeks.
- We’ll be letting in people in groups of between 20-100 people at a time. This will be based on things like back-end performance, our needs for more testing of specific things, etc, and we’ll try to share information here on the blog each step along the way.
- Our goal is to reach 1500 members to help with testing by the end of the year.
- If you want to join the beta, there are 2 ways to do it:
- Go to twinity.com and sign-up. Those sign-ups go into a bucket
- Email me directly at jeremy (at) metaversum dot com. Obviously, you’ll need to replace parts of that with the right characters.