Metaversum’s Twinity is the world’s first mirror world made of real people and real places. The virtual cities of Berlin, Singapore, London, Miami and New York have already launched in Twinity, with other international cities set to join them soon. Twinity is currently in public Beta and open for business. More information can be found at www.metaversum.com and www.twinity.com.
Twinity has reached half a million registered users, the service offered is simple: an immersive 3D world where real people meet each other to create avatars, chat, have fun in a virtual world.
Intern for 3D Graphic / Modelling
Do you already have good knowledge of Low-Poly-Modelling with 3ds Max and creating textures with Adobe Photoshop? Then we can make you a pro. You get the chance to learn and work directly in the production process of Twinity, together with a young international team. You will take part in asset creation for virtual cities and avatars. You can learn all steps of our 3D production pipeline, including concept design, 3d production, Q.A. and content management.
- Contribute the production process of Twinity.
- Be a sponge. Soak up and learn as much as possible, as fast as possible.
- Voice opinions about the product. We look for people who are superlative at communicating with humans.
- Good knowledge of Low-Poly-Modelling with Autodesk 3ds Max and creating textures with Adobe Photoshop.
- The ability to quickly learn
- Independent and structured way of working
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Fluent in either English or German
- You can learn all steps of our 3D production pipeline, including concept design, 3d production, Q.A. and content management.
- You are part of a professional, multicultural and dynamic team with beautiful, good-cooking and party-animal colleagues.
- Work on a live virtual world, with hundred thousands of players.
Three-months contract, unpaid position.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV including 3 of your best working samples as pdf-file or link to a website to email@example.com
Subject: Intern for 3D Graphic / Modelling
Rungestr. 20 | D – 10179 Berlin